Interstate Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme Vouchers
The Governments of all the States and Territories of Australia have introduced a system of “reciprocity” which allows Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme (TTSS) members to receive subsidies when traveling in other States and Territories.
NSW Taxi drivers and operators must accept Interstate Taxi Subsidy Scheme Vouchers from members of TTSS schemes outside NSW who visit NSW and travel by taxi.
- Interstate Taxi Subsidy Vouchers are produced in a standard format to allow easy recognition.
- Note that the level of subsidy varies from each State/Territory and some schemes may require the use of more than one voucher. The interstate voucher will clearly display the passenger’s subsidy entitlement.
- Take extra care with these vouchers to ensure that the correct amount of subsidy is paid. Vouchers can only be reimbursed to the extent of each State/Territory subsidy.
- NSW participants are not able to use interstate vouchers from travel within NSW.
- Interstate Taxi Subsidy Vouchers are processed using standard procedures.